Thursday, March 05, 2009
Like the Raindrops
Heart been speared by that hot arrow.
With just a dull top on, I rushed my way through only to know, things have to disappoint me further. I saw this coming.
Yes, I did. Twiniee's aware about this though.
With Salsa bunch putting on tension to my barriguita, cracking random jokes and little bitching somehow ease that dull complexion. Cornetto's cones accompanied us during rainy days seems like a little satisfaction. Everyone's attention noticed to be zooming to that chill desserts with eyes glued to jaws-dropping stunts in the little tube which impressed entirely everyone.
A little treat with popcorns and nachos after which with Twiniee`; just like the old times.
Seated in a couples seat(we've made two friends seated next to us), we fold our legs for comfort.
It didn't end just there.
Pretty much impromptu for me to meet up with my gurls. It's until close to midnight when the weather's teared badly that we've decided to end our short meet ups.


Like Riniee` mentioned, "It'll be like the usual after school hang-out session".
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:59:00 pm |
0 Eaters
