Sunday, March 29, 2009
Mr Money Man
It's worth sacrificing my Sunday over an inspiring seminar.
Seated in a chill ballroom, gathered with over two hundred others pinning their hopes on faith and determination. Ne'er, I've once pictured myself seated a distance close to a dato' of a finest organization within these region.
God's willing, I hope it doesn't stop there- my pertinacity.
For I wish, I could be the lucky ones to set my foot to witness millions and millions of ordinary ones in Seoul. One of the biggest celebration in man's kind. For you'll know, partying, is set as aftermath.
Since miracles don't usually cater like we've expected and fairies don't usually receive those alert beeps in their micro mini devices from us, I guess, climbing that ladder ain't easy, for now. Despite knowing the consequences, I foresee myself upscale without a little u-turn.

I must've been fortunate to meet Mr Money Man in person [:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:52:00 pm |
0 Eaters
