Monday, March 30, 2009
The Unidentical Twins
My babygurl Dee;

For the one whom I've enjoyed giving occasional surprise visit while she's busy working.
For the one whom I wouldn't mind of random last minute meet ups.
For the one whom I love ranting over soccer and annoying guys.
For the one I've labeled her as my favourite gurl.
Happy Happy 19th B'day, babygurl!
The dude Dzul;

For the one whom constantly cracks my chubby cheeks with his ultra lame jokes.
For the one who never fail to purchase me a gift and deliver it right at my doorstep.
For the one whom deliberately erase his busy schedule for the short meet up.
For the one whom always with a colgate-smile despite those heart wrecking moments.
For the one who never fail to purchase me a gift and deliver it right at my doorstep.
For the one whom deliberately erase his busy schedule for the short meet up.
For the one whom always with a colgate-smile despite those heart wrecking moments.
Happy Happy 19th B'day, dude!
I miss both greatest buddies of mine. Yes, greatest ever buddies of a decade.
I'm all blessed having both of them in my life [:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 12:48:00 am |
0 Eaters
