Saturday, March 28, 2009
Zany is contagious!
Begins with a 45minutes show upon my zany deportment.
It didn't surprised me that I was shivering and soon hunger pangs dominant the entire body. By letting my hair down giving a sense of freedom, I thought of yesterday's silly moments was just an unlucky day. It turns out, bun-ing my hair up seems like a vicious cycle.
I practically make my man a happy goober the entire day, indirectly doing him a favour of which I've always opposed of. *mumbles away*



Unlike any other dates, this time, I've decided to dine for a decent meal upon hearing little tummy talking loudly publicly, again. Proudly, I've made this little tummy much of a gay spirited.

Initial plan; to witness Twiniee` sashay down the aisle with new hairdo on a graduation night. Sadly, she doesn't sashayed well enough for me to snap a perfect flick.
With after circus,

It seems that this flick is one of my personal favourite with my man appearing incredibly _______(!).
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:59:00 pm |
0 Eaters
