Sunday, April 26, 2009
Audible Tunes

Despite feeling freakish reluctant to widen my eyes on a lovely Sunday morning, just so I could wrap myself up in that comforter and enjoy those relaxing moments in DreamsHill.
Still, as promised, I'll company mrCoach. Labeled as the numberOne SleepyQueen, I felt way dreaded to accomplish my objectives of the day.
Knowing pretty well that a bright yellow car would definitely arrive on time, I quick my every pace to hop in my micromini tennis skirt along to match with Adidas top and shoes. *grins*
Witnessing his kids fighting their way through championship for the under16 category was beyond excitement. Congrats to both the boys and mrCoach for grabbing the championship title [:

Weather wasn't being all friendly to us.
It started off with freaking hot-close-to-barbecuing-ownself to a sudden horrifying rainy day. Still, it doesn't dampen any kids spirit to win the championship.
It was then after the whole event, we headed to Macritchie for an evening jog which was pretty much calming and relaxing than I've expected. It defeat the whole purpose that evening after I've ordered a plate of fried noodles. Our weekend ended with Mocha over never ending childhood figurines and all-time favourite cartoons; somewhere around Hillview.
Next weekend;
I wonder where's the next destination [:
I wonder where's the next destination [:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:27:00 pm |
0 Eaters
