Friday, May 15, 2009
All Rounders

By external facts, those were beyond my personal expectations. For which, these teeny weeny shining objects are the current motivation to ownself.
Started off Track&Field Meet on Wednesday morning with 1500m. Of which I collapsed due to dehydration was much of an embarrassment moment with peers surrounding me. A few crowned me as the 'spoilt-bratt' athlete. *chuckles*.



It doesn't end there though.
The following day(Thursday), competition ground seems pretty heaty and those teeny weeny bugs crawling in me started dying slowly. Weather started of with heavy downpour and soon before the competition was about to commence, sunny sunshine started making an appearance. By then, I was motivating ownself to complete the 3000m. It was beyond my personal goals. Comes noon, announcement specifically for 800m competitors. Again, I wasn't aiming for any placing for clearly I've known, it's tough.

Finally, today marks the end of everything. *grins*
Running for both Medley Relay sounds uber madness. It was my virgin attempt to run a 100m race. My team did great with a bonus of Yvonne running as our last man. With even eyes closed, everyone knows, we gonna snatch that first placing.
To top with all the good news, as predicted, the championship goes to the School of Business.
*jumps around*

toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:32:00 pm |
0 Eaters
