Wednesday, June 17, 2009
My Babies; The Gulas

Dearest The Gulas,
I was going through all the notes and researches we've penned down weeks before it's officially our term break. That very day when we've cursed over some 'photocopy machines'. I looked around; there was only me in this pig sty room. It was then I've realized, my surroundings seems somewhat empty. I must add, I miss our daily nonsensical jokes, sister-brother ranting moment, hugs and retarded-self. Not even half a year span together, I feel secure being around you lovely babies.

I giggled at myself the other day when I've decided to get all my babies a colourful band planted with teeny weeny hearts. And I'm glad that you babies loves it- even our dear Leman. *chuckles*
For I believe, this is just the beginning of everything. Knowing that we only got two hectic years to go through every single retard moment together. Be it school or external affairs, I'm looking forward for every positive trades from each one of you little babies.

Loves,
The Gulas NuraJ
Signing off @ 11:02:00 am |
0 Eaters
