Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Let's subtract the Subject
I wish I could run bare foot and clad on my twos on the smooth powder-like sand. With no music player plug on this time. I wanna hear the sea whisper right through my ear making my ever chaotic days seems nothing but unusually calm. Estimating the distance I'm gonna cover isn't of a mission now. I'm gonna allow these feet move until it feels all worn out. For once, I wanna know how is it like to be all breatheless; remain gasping like an asthmatic child. Just so I could no longer be the subject of your life.
I never like being caged from what's not of my properties. Of yesterday's, it shows where I stand as a formula in one's equation. Maybe I've messed up every solution now? Upon mentioning of that dominator, I saw those eyes sparkling even when you claimed it isn't close to teary though. Ohh`, it feels like a mannequin once again. This time, it seems like that mannequin got punctured real hard, right through the non-visible ribs. With just an average algebra, I've realized, in the end the nominator will still remain at its own singular. What's the point of going all round the equation when you know the answer is purely vague. When it happen, that very mannequin won't gonna let its face came knock on the ground.
Signing off @ 8:29:00 pm |
0 Eaters
