Friday, July 31, 2009
Goodbye Weekends
The boss rang earlier this morning while I was all engrossed filling my nails with Mark, Brian and the other two guys serenade me to their infamous classics. It was until the third ring that I've decided to answer the call thinking it could be something urgent. I felt chiselled upon receiving the 'news'. Neither did I know, conversation which doesn't even last for 10minutes could eventually surmounted my amount of frustration.
Reasons;
I've to filter every event in my schedule for this weekend.
I've to filter every event in my schedule for this weekend.
Thinking that Twiniee` appeared somewhat selfish, indirectly, I'm blaming her for the mess she've created on me. Everything that I've penned before hand seems like a little draft. No owl game on this Saturday evening and Medic on patrol for triathlon the day after. Don't blame me if you'll see I came flooding on youtube with the sales over at workplace.
I shall spend this odd weekends all alone; workaholic.
Signing off @ 1:49:00 pm |
0 Eaters
