Thursday, July 09, 2009
Highway
Unlike a few months back, whereby I'd constantly remind myself to breathe slow. Like a cycle, it'll rotate back and I'm all immune without even getting me to memorize it. Time seems to pass by way faster than we've could imagined. Some things still strayed for its undone. Never once, I feel the need to depend on others 'cause if you take a closer look, everything that you do is of own occurrence. When we turn around, there stood no one.
Reminiscing days, once, someone told me umpteenth times with words of its meanings weigh stronger. The ones of which inspirational speaker enjoys re-quoting when presenting their speech. After all, those were just words.
This whole self; arrowed on longanimity. With just a tick, I'm gonna magnify it closely before presumptuous of this very situation. Then again, I've remembered someone mentioned of the comebacks. The one of which two simpatico on a digit. Now, I should stop wasting my time for every seconds won't be making a u-turn back. If crawling fits the rendition, by all means.
Signing off @ 3:43:00 am |
0 Eaters
