Saturday, July 25, 2009
New Cyber-self of August Rush
I don't know if I've mention before but I'm gonna bow down, blow kisses on the screen and wave a decent goodbye. For I've welcome the newborn cyber-self. *grins*
I thought a new revolution would do me good. Sounds beneficial, in a way. And knowing blogger's all aging now, ohh`, my earliest entry of my very first with wordy eyes-twitching was way back in 01'. Reminiscing when only a handful of my friends were pretty much exposed to this. Back then, it's define as blogspot until in 06', it was changed to a more precise name; blogger. Note, cyber write up been of my addiction, merely close to a century.
Somehow, at this point, I'm all excited to do the launching. Everyone else's welcome as well. With temperature rising, I'd frame the official date after I'm all energize.
Signing off @ 12:34:00 pm |
0 Eaters
