Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Wordy Touch Screens

'Cause we both couldn't get enough of checkered bottoms with teachers filled with expressions. I saw the clock strike midnight and the space we've settled seems a little eerie with a sudden breeze passes, perking those teeny goosebumps to surface within the edge. Little did I know, whenever he needs a perspective from a gurl, I'm just a call a way. Though I must include, it may not be of my any other times. Guess, we've been practicing of such the moment everyone realized of the labeling. Though I must honestly plant this here; that he's not the kind of guy I'll trip and fall over for, he'll still be that best buddy of long white socks era.
Note; he's that little rascal I've once found of days with a great coach implementing the wonders of soccer.
Signing off @ 1:15:00 am |
0 Eaters
