Monday, August 31, 2009
Off Feet

Looking at my own self strolling down in between that little alley of business cognition on thicks, somehow, reflects close to comical figure. I've remembered few years back when I avowed that I'll never lay my phalanges on those writings for it holds an awful phase. Ironically, I've been mending with business studies of which somehow planted some interest without alarming. It tickles me hard when I saw myself scribbling all the datas on every page of the tutorial notes.
Life been on a hectic switch at the moment. I'm still envisioning of future, like everyone else. There's so much I've gotta anchor down at; be it personal or social life. This inner self of mine been on furore for I've been neglecting fitness. It sum up to a total depressing state.
However, on a brighter note, I've been way beyond exhilaration knowing that this weekend I'll be seeing simulacra of Pisces and Scorpio embark on a noteworthy journey of a life time.
Signing off @ 3:20:00 pm |
0 Eaters
