Sunday, August 16, 2009
That's it, Buddy!

Never I've once picture myself running with group of runners of the same objectives. Prolly not of the same direct objectives. Mine was just to complete the race without any time limit prescribe. Unlike years ago, I've completed races with group of gurls. This year, I'll pair myself up with my fitness buddy of two years(three years now, to be specific).
Every prediction of peers picturing my whole self tumbled upon reaching the finishing line were all intellections. Knowing that I've been neglecting fitness for close to a month span now. Sadly, there were no drama moments.
Surprisingly, I seems to grapple every kilometers without thinking of quitting. Though the last few kilometers kill every muscles of mine. That very slogan near the F1 lane inspired me for not stopping despite knowing I've sprained the usual weak ankle. It worth every sweat and pain throughout the entire race. Gladly, I wasn't disappointed as I've set no targets.
Little wish of mine came true with mrMacho being supportive by making an appearance near the finishing line (:
Next up, a slight vigorous moves of annual event I've been waiting for.
Surprisingly, I seems to grapple every kilometers without thinking of quitting. Though the last few kilometers kill every muscles of mine. That very slogan near the F1 lane inspired me for not stopping despite knowing I've sprained the usual weak ankle. It worth every sweat and pain throughout the entire race. Gladly, I wasn't disappointed as I've set no targets.
Little wish of mine came true with mrMacho being supportive by making an appearance near the finishing line (:
Next up, a slight vigorous moves of annual event I've been waiting for.
Signing off @ 3:23:00 pm |
0 Eaters
