Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Before Independence
With my ever fluffy pink ball pen, I played around with it while gazing at the huge clock on the examination hall. I couldn't seem to digest those questions though they seems just like the ones in tutorials. I gave a quick turn to both my left and right. Everyone's pen appeared like a carefree dancer only its on a piece of paper.
I've been skipping most of my questions for I thought it's impossible to grapple. I then realized, someone stood behind me, peeping their way to my blank answers. Guilty, I gave a turn. It was my hot-cute-foreign lecture with an impression of disappointment right across his refine features. It was before I even given the opportunity to reply through expression, a sudden familiar voice came conquering the surroundings.
Ohh` great, it's just a dream. Those were just like a little alarm, reminding me to do last recap through slides.
Signing off @ 10:39:00 am |
0 Eaters
