YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Lowbred Fat Boy



If my child were to be of this state, I'll make sure he's on a strict vegetarian diet along with endurance workout for the first few weeks. After which, I'll register him for various weight loss programs. Ohh` no, kids of this size doesn't seems to be labeled as 'cute' by me. Not by any chance. Obese kids are usually world most annoying bunch; thinking society love their every flabby moves.

And this particular kid just irks me by peeping over my way while I'm trying to filter various text messages off my inbox from the cell. I was terrified that his close-to-fat mother whom seated right across me, didn't give him a sharp glare or something to make him off my way. Instead, she exchanged with a friendly smile which doesn't seem to interest me at all knowing that her son's already close to leaning on me(!).

For heaven's sake, this obese kid chafes me for I couldn't get a decent nap on my journey back. And to rub on to it, every sentences of his came along with little droplets of his own. I'm trying every phase not to be yokelish but it was a natural move of me applying an amountful of sanitizer on infected areas. That resort me to actually record his annoying-self which I've decided to post it over at my youtube account. I've never been this grumpy, I swear.

Signing off @ 11:05:00 pm | 0 Eaters