Thursday, September 10, 2009
Sleepy Salon Wave

"I've always find that salon's the best place for someone like me to sleep, don't you think?"
Intentional trip to somewhere close to shore was erased the moment when I just feel like playing dress up. With make-ups, blazer on, heels and glossy red lipgloss painted on my lips, I just thought it'll be perfect I could just sashayed around aimlessly. After a short little trip to the salon for hair transformation; it makes me appear like an underage school girl except, I'm not in uniform. Ohh`, surprisingly, I could still fit in my primary school skirt(!). It'll make a perfect highwaist flair, trust me.
Intentional trip to somewhere close to shore was erased the moment when I just feel like playing dress up. With make-ups, blazer on, heels and glossy red lipgloss painted on my lips, I just thought it'll be perfect I could just sashayed around aimlessly. After a short little trip to the salon for hair transformation; it makes me appear like an underage school girl except, I'm not in uniform. Ohh`, surprisingly, I could still fit in my primary school skirt(!). It'll make a perfect highwaist flair, trust me.
Signing off @ 11:27:00 pm |
0 Eaters
