Wednesday, November 11, 2009
6th Batch Student Council Investiture 09'
Being a leader doesn't mean you have to take the lead;
sometimes, you have to learn how others lead.

Two years ago, I've always thought College East serves the best bunch of student councils; with them looking smart in red blazers. Upon the appointment of me being part of the council earlier this evening, its worth believing that I'm actually one of those in red blazers.





Finally, I think, this is the first event of which both my parents managed to squeezed their precious time on a cooling Wednesday night, just to witness their daughter sashay down to receive the letter of appointment. Though this isn't the biggest achievement I've attained(compared to the Cadet Inspector ceremony 2years ago, of which Daddykins wasn't able to attend);
I know, it meant something special to my parents.





Finally, I think, this is the first event of which both my parents managed to squeezed their precious time on a cooling Wednesday night, just to witness their daughter sashay down to receive the letter of appointment. Though this isn't the biggest achievement I've attained(compared to the Cadet Inspector ceremony 2years ago, of which Daddykins wasn't able to attend);
I know, it meant something special to my parents.
Signing off @ 11:50:00 pm |
0 Eaters
