Saturday, November 14, 2009
Forever21
"Let's wish upon the star and hope all these wishes evolve to reality"


Surprisingly, I've settled for just a simple affair on my 21st b'day. Despite the overwhelming response to my well-planned 'party', decisions were set and soon, I came to a point on which cancellation of my 'party' would be pretty wise. 'Cause I've been morose almost every single day.
With days been preoccupied with mostly events and precisely, competitions. As such, draining my every energy.


On a brighter note, my precious GFF Dee and Bestiee` Dzul managed to squeezed their precious weekend just to celebrate my b'day.
An addition;
this year Rocher was given by that March twins(boy).


And tonight,
I've managed to blew the second candle(s) on my surprised b'day cake by both March babies ♥
I've managed to blew the second candle(s) on my surprised b'day cake by both March babies ♥
Signing off @ 11:35:00 pm |
0 Eaters
