Friday, December 04, 2009
Sports Conference 2009
DayONE

Being an usher to the VIP somehow gave me a nerve-wreck. And my partner, he seems to be awake only to a point where we've switched our conversation to Capoeira. The only thing that kept my attention fully focus on the team performing was that, one of the lady with toned frame. Sure do, most of we gurls couldn't stop but glaring and filled with envy each time we passes by her way.

Whilst most of my coursemates enjoying every single talks held by the college, I began my very first with the least interesting. It was then until before lunch, I've made a little announcement to my cliques just so we could attend the same inspirational talk by the Women's Everest Team.
Closely, I've been following them. Keeping track of their progress until they reach the summit. Though I may not be a climber myself, expedition as such do inspire someone like me. It was then told that most of the ladies whom applied for the position to be in the team were mostly of which with no climbing experience.
Jokingly I told Khai baby, "Wahhh.. Means to say, I can climb to the summit too. Its just a matter of determination.."
'Cause secretly, I've been wanting to take a picture with them the moment they've known as the very first Women's Team of SG to climb Everest (:
Signing off @ 11:19:00 pm |
0 Eaters
