YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Sports Conference 2009

DayTWO


Sadly, the crowd was not overwhelming, not as expected. Day2 sets off with mostly practical. Since I'm on 'duty', I wasn't allowed to pick the practical of which I'm interested at. My day began with martial arts move; Capoeira.

That very martial arts gave me a little fright, in a way. Witnessing on how they moved and practice those little 'dance', I've never once even close to imagine my own self doing those. It was indeed a virgin try. It caught several attention from my peers looking at how engrossed I am at doing every of those moves. For, I'm not a martial arts kinda material though I've practiced Silat occasionally for fitness wise. Time after time, I've always opt for kickboxing, thinking it's least artistic.

I didn't settled for the second session. Instead, I came up to the dance studio to try on Spinning. Ever heard of mountbike indoor training ? Ohh`, yes. Specially designated for bikers enthusiasts. With heartbeat monitor placed near the chest just so we could self monitor on our cardiac. Also, its a bonus to view on how we've ranged based on fitness level.





Surprisingly, I top the chart for hitting the highest maximal rate. Probably by stuffing myself with toast breads could actually increases my energy. *chuckles*
However, Shasi being a heavy smoker could actually last for close to 6mins on his highest maximal rate. Trust me, it's not as easy as it may seem. Sweating yourself out would definitely be beyond your thoughts since its all indoor in a cozy air-conditioning room. Just like hot yoga, it'll burn your calories just by sweating (:


Signing off @ 11:52:00 pm | 0 Eaters