YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Sunny Saigon

Sports Trip;
8th-11th December




DayOne;

Started my journey to Changi airport with Daddykin's car broke down somewhere near highway. Natural reaction, I was so panic-stricken like a frog. Afraid, I'll miss the flight. It took us close to half an hour to get a cab to drive down and picked us up. We're all seems hopeless 'cause there's no way a car could stop and give all of us a lift looking at how chaotic the traffic was that very day.




There wasn't any vegetarian dish on board. Just a cup noodle to fill my little tummy while watching The Time Traveller's Wife.



Our first destination upon arrival was to Vinh Nghien. Like a little essence of China.





Less than an hour, we then had to proceed to our next stop which is the War Museum. Vague as it may seems, I've enjoyed looking at all the displays. Envisaging myself like a little soldier gurl, flying in big big machinery.







Around late afternoon, we headed to the City Post Office intending to exchange the currency of everyone's. Also, we've managed to snapped a couple of flicks over at the Notre Dame Cathedral before heading for dinner.




Being a vegan has always been like a prime problem when it comes to dining. Furthermore, it's definitely rare to get a vegetarian of my race. DayOne meals doesn't seems close to even appetizing which then resort me to grabbed munchies over at KFC since its located just a few shops away from the hotel we're staying in.




DayTwo;

Initial plans to head to the top Universitty of Padegogy was postponed to the next day. We spend our morning up till' afternoon, educating ourselves with Cuchi Tunnel. Unalarming to get myself covered with muddy mud, with my favourite yoga pants on, bravely, I've crawled in that tunnel. it didn't stop me despite knowing there's bats hiding at every little holes. I took the little risked. It's worth trying, I swear.





These were the 'survivors' of Cuchi Tunnel level3.
A great accomplishment, indeed (:



Vegetarian sandwich for lunch.




We also drove down to the shooting range. Jokingly, I've told the others that this trip makes me feel like Angelina Jolie. *chuckles*
I was tempted to try giving myself a little touch of machine gun but it wasn't pleasing according to our guide for it'll lasted less than a minute to clear all the bullets from the magazines. So, a Russian armour then caught my sight, AK-47. Knowing that I've never awarded as a marksmen days back in uniform group, I'll know for sure, I won't hit the targeted board. Miracle struck, I was one of the two whom able to hit the target (:





Noticed, we ended our day with shopping trip to Saigon Square for we knew, there we could hunt for more goods.


DayTHREE

This very day, Sharifah, Farh and I were overslept(!). A little 'Amazing Race' of ours every single night just to shop sounds little much adventurous, don't you think? Also, to add on, we're pretty much mastered with the directory of that city. *chuckles*

Our first stop of the day was witnessing locals battling in some street soccer match. Nonetheless, it's funny looking on how aggressive they could get in that mini court.





Trip to Phu May Orphanage worth every milliseconds.
Please bless Sister Maria for her great deeds towards all these lovely creation of you, dear God.




The hospitality over at university of Padegogy was great.
Given it was my first attempt to try shotput in a foreign country. Stereotype thinking that sports as such only caters for big bulky guys. After trying and practicing my throw, it's never a mistake for someone of my size to throw that heavy load.








Our last dinner for the trip;
mushy mushy mushrooms affair for vegetarians.






Both Twiniee` and Wirda baby would definite love this shop over at Saigon Square. There's too many gorgeous heels to choose from.





And this very night, we fought with the manager of KFC.


DayFOUR





Upon arrival back, meeting over at lecture theater5.
I called it a day with a little feast later that evening.


Signing off @ 10:10:00 pm | 0 Eaters