Friday, January 22, 2010
Sequence
Never would I wanna be that too petrified thinking it'll then be fine. I thought you knew how things would lurk as days goes by. I hate to think that all this motions were just of figments. Magically as it may seem, ain't it? I knew for once, you'll definitely, play around that little playground. It's like back to time travel. You'll run back to the ones that you're uprose to. Like little ones searching for sense of protection. I knew someday, what I'll wish for would turn as grey as the threatening weather days ago. I know I wouldn't forget you. Never would I wanna either. I don't get it how you could drag both your least masculine legs to someone I've labeled as a total complete stranger. Maybe you're still fleeceable. I couldn't help but questioning my own self, just what's your internal motive? Ain't got the hots for you no more now, I guess. Secretly, there's too many that I know, hidden in your dirty closet. I've gotten special ways to thank you but you've got to read my body language. But boy, it ain't that easy as chorusing to your favourite lullaby.
Well, you don't what you mean to me afterall.
Signing off @ 5:19:00 pm |
0 Eaters
