Wednesday, January 27, 2010
This Jinx

Business project took up too much of my time, in a way. This morning, the last little proposal was classified as the least difficult project work. Topic's extremely sluggish and workload seems to be weighing one sided. Involuntariness, one has to take an action to get the ball rolling.
Everything seems to be on a haywire mode. Everything doesn't seems at the right state of mind. My heart beats faster than it normally does and too many insects grooving inside as I'm talking to anyone in school. I caught myself emerging in any conversation just to avoid from all the before-race syndrome. It may not be like a huge deal to anyone whom no stranger to local races.
I've got to admit, today's race was such a disappointment to everyone's out there supporting me. Be it physically or spiritually. Even to a point, I was at the brink of giving up instead of completing the race. Result looks uglier that I thought it would be. I've let my college, peers, love ones and definitely, myself down. I could see my mentor was extremely thwarted with the outcome of the race. No medals coming from any of us.
My expression's impersonal and I found myself drowning inside, secretly. Night came and things doesn't seems to get any better either. One tiny wrong move, everything's changing and I was officially known as a jinx.
Signing off @ 11:30:00 pm |
0 Eaters
