Sunday, March 21, 2010
Team Fitness Skechers ShapeUp!
SKECHERS Shape-Ups,
TampinesOne
20-21March
TampinesOne
20-21March



Getting ourselves sponsored just by doing somewhat like a little aid to Skechers. Working out till' we sweat despite the chilly air-condition circulating the mall. These shoes really does wonders.
In addition, to our VIPs from HongKong and all the management.
Thanks, for giving us this opportunity! (:
SKECHERS Shape-Ups
Most ladies tends to get all traumatized whenever there's sweat involves. Thinking it'll melt all of their make-ups.
Be it working out vigorously or just a short visit to the gym, it may sounds like a tedious form of agenda. However, with Shape-Ups, you wouldn't have to worry on losing some pounds or toning your lower limbs muscles. Just by slipping on these pairs, you could just walk beautifully(with make-ups on!), also it'll naturally works on muscles!
Be it working out vigorously or just a short visit to the gym, it may sounds like a tedious form of agenda. However, with Shape-Ups, you wouldn't have to worry on losing some pounds or toning your lower limbs muscles. Just by slipping on these pairs, you could just walk beautifully(with make-ups on!), also it'll naturally works on muscles!

I have to say, these pair worth splurging on for. It may sounds crazy than it may seem but I'm thinking of getting another pair of Shape-Ups of this hue. Casual looking for outdoor activities.
However, I've got my own Barbie-like pair.
However, I've got my own Barbie-like pair.
So, when you'll be getting yours? (:
Signing off @ 11:53:00 pm |
0 Eaters
