YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Sunday, April 04, 2010
0240hrs Show

I don't quite like the idea of latelatelate movie out. Thinking its only best of indoors with blankets and ice cream of galore. Nonetheless, as weird as it may sound, I've finally agreed for some goosebumps(which I thought would prolly, for one last bit, scare me till' cradle) show.
Without munching, eyes were glued to the screen hoping that I could focus on the show all better. I couldn't agree much but I know, shows like these blends well only I'm with my gurls (:





// The thought, there were too many cheating around and it makes me uber uneasy being presence. Indirectly, I know, everything makes me feel that I was part of this master plan.
Maybe I should bid arrivederci.


Simply;
It hurts just by witnessing.

Signing off @ 12:57:00 pm | 0 Eaters