YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Big Boys Small Men

Right from the start. The beginning of to a close horrendous journey. I was there for the past few months. Prolly, a quarter mentally supporting dearest Bestiee' in his new ordeal in life. I may not understand too well on how everything works in the army. Maybe I was exposed too much on HomeTeam's ordinance instead.

Things flows a little haywire after the little misjudgment of the whole time frame. Car rides seems longer than usual. Despite the sudden heavy downpour, all drenched and looking on our most awful state, the parade still went on just like how it's supposed to be of sunny.





Standing amongst the proud parents, parade blends the true meaning of dignity of a person. I miss polishing boots, getting myself all sweaty under super scorching sun just for straight perfection of a parade and nonetheless, the amount of satisfaction of the whole cycle. Today, as a 'supporter/motivator', I know how it feels like being part of everything.



And this Ohana, have always been part of mine knowing its best this way.
Once again, its a beautiful evening to end with.

Signing off @ 10:31:00 pm | 0 Eaters